reSTART a Sustainable Digital Lifestyle
reSTART is the Nation's Leader in the Treatment of
Problematic Internet, Video game, Virtual Reality (VR), Gaming and Digital Media Use and Addiction
Our professionally trained clinicians understand technology related abuse and dependency issues along with the impact problematic use has on life. Internet Addiction (IAD), video game abuse, and cell phone overuse issues plague roughly 10% of America's population. Today, these addictions are commonly referred to as Internet Use Disorder (IUD) or Internet Gaming Disorder (IGD). Regardless of the terms used to describe this condition, digital tech use which interferes with the activities of life are distractions at best, and may be an addiction at worst. Our community based program works with individuals, couples and families to promote a better understanding of problematic digital technology use; assist users in discovering the underlying issues (e.g., depression, anxiety, ADHD, ASD, learning differences, stress, family relationship issues) that may be co-occurring with excessive use patterns; and join together to design an individualized plan to promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Our Whole Person Care consists of:
- Clinically designed program tailored to meet individual needs
- Psychoeducational groups on Addiction, Sustainable Use, Communication, Health and Wellness
- Life skills mentoring and coaching
- Health and fitness exercise program
- Weekend adventure and recreational activities
- Mindfulness based stress reduction programs and group-practice
- Healthy eating and nutrition coaching
- Addiction recovery support groups, 12-step meetings and spiritual recovery
- Continuing care services to promote long-term change
We invite you to visit with one of our clinicians to develop a plan to help you or someone you care about, learn to manage, and in many cases overcome digital overuse and distraction issues interfering with life.